Friday, December 19, 2008

The Exorcist Revisited

I have a really wicked stomach virus this week.  Not pleasant at all.  I am very hungry, but my gut is "actin' a fool". (Am I the only one that still uses this phrase?)  It came on very suddenly at the beginning of the week and is lingering.  I am so mad!! I don't know about you, but I have become accustomed to eating everyday.  Usually more than one time a day too.  Being sick sucks.  Even Mr. Bunny is ready for me to get my act together and head out.  (When I'm unhappy noone, not even  innocent bunnies can escape my wrath) To top it off it is like 75 degrees today and beautiful outside so my neighbor is grilling and I can smell delicious food that is making me even hungrier even as my stomach clenches in pain.  To top it off I only get two crappy channels on the television because I don't have cable.  So I can suffer through whatever asanine soap is on the first channel or watch the christian channel that is super clear.  Why is it that everywhere you go the christian station always has the strongest signal?  

No comments: