Thursday, March 19, 2009

Aint That Some Shit!!

So I found out today some really upsetting stuff.  I'm not going to go into too much detail to protect the innocent and the not so innocent.  I found out that a situation that has caused me considerable angst should not have been.  I went through the gamut of emotions today.  I started with relief that I wasn't totally to blame and quickly progressed  to righteous indignation followed by extreme anger.  I want to yell and scream. But mostly I want to hand out some much deserved beat downs.  I mean you stole something from my mama and you kicked Mr. Bunny!   type of beat downs. (For future reference both of these things WILL earn you pauper princess beatdown.) I digress. So with all of this said all that comes to mind about my current situation is "Aint that some shit!!"  No even better, "aint that some hot shit on a stick". Holla