Wednesday, March 4, 2009

That's Going to Be a Negative Ghostrider!

So I have been considering getting a roommate to save money.  The girl I had almost settled on has already gotten on my nerves.  Not just any nerves either... She is on my black nerve.  Anyone who knows me is aware that this is not the nerve to be on!!!  So I've decided that it would be best if we didn't live together.  I also talked to a mutual friend and he told me that she has had problems with every roommate she has ever had.  I think I dodged a bullet.  Of course I haven't had a chance to tell her yet but I'm working up to it. I had to work hard not to just tell her in a voicemail but I am a grown up and will wait for her to return my call and tell her personally.   I think I'll say something like "Yeah, so about being roommates.... That's going to be a negative ghostrider!" Deuce!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, fagettabouta roommate! When you are on your own and a grown woman that $^%T just doesn't work! I am sure you can find savings from somewhere, dig deep girl!

Foxxy said...

So true. Hey the recession calls for drastic measures. I'll keep you posted.