Friday, June 5, 2009

Girly Girl Night


Last night was a pretty laid back night for me. I showed my friend Alyson how to give herself a pedicure. I love going to the nail salon to get a spa pedicure, but whenever I'm low on funds nails are the first thing to go. I stopped getting acrylic nails and spa pedicures. Now I am forced to keep up with that stuff on my own. I own a spa foot soak tub and buying the footcare stuff was relatively cheap so it wasn't a big deal. I know I don't do as good a job as the ladies at the shop but it's free when I do it. My only problem is that I hate feet. I mean I'm happy my feet are functional and don't look like I could use them to catch fish from a lake, but I still think they are disgusting. I don't care how well manicured/pedicured feet are still nasty ass feet! I don't like my feet or anyone else's. I usually don't like people to touch my feet and I definitely won't touch anyone else's. I make an exception at the nail shop because when they finish I know my feet look as good as they ever will. I know it is craziness but it isn't going to change. I had an ex boyfriend who was in love with feet. He always wanted to massage my feet and touch them. We had to work out a foot schedule that basically worked out to he could handle my feet when I was too tipsy to care. I know once again craziness. With that said I am a fanatic about taking care of my feet. I think I go overboard making sure my feet are soft and toenails painted because I am so against feet from the jump. Sadly my poor friend thought it was gonna be one of those girly bonding nights were we did each other's toes and gossiped and watched tv. TV watching check! Gossip , whatcha know? Me touching someone else's feet? What you talkin' bout Willis? Once again I don't touch feet. After she finished laughing like a hyena we were able to get past it. Once the Lakeview Critic fell asleep on my couch and I wouldn't even touch her feet to take off her shoes. I just put a blanket on her to keep her warm. Ultimately it was a fun night we just both did our own thing. Also I made sure to give her a list ahead of time because I don't share foot stuff. Now she knows how to do it herself and will probably do it without me from now on. Personally I think that's how it should be.

2 comments:

Shanster said...

...something that could catch fish out of a lake? hooo that is fun-NY! My feet would SERIOUSLY gross you out with my bizzare toes inherited by my crazy ass family... feet don't bother me so much.

I have other neuroses!

We all have them about sum'thin' and aren't they funny?!

Foxxy said...

Shanster... I'm positive your feet would gross me out.. just because they are feet. ALL FEET GROSS ME OUT.