Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pimm's Cup

Last night while having drinks with friends I was convinced to try a new drink. I must say I really liked it. It was very refreshing and a little sweet. I was on my second drink before I asked the name of this delicious new beverage. Pimm's Cup. Pimm's is a type of gin. It was served with a little slice of cucumber. Yummy. I highly recommend it. I dug around and found the recipe for it, so here it is courtesy of The Food Network.

Ingredients

  • Ice cubes
  • 2 ounces Pimms Number 1 Cup
  • 6 ounces ginger ale
  • 2 ounces lemon lime soda or club soda
  • 1/4 cup cucumber pieces or 1 cucumber spear

Directions

Put ice in a highball glass or mug. Add the Pimms and then the ginger ale and soda. Stir and garnish with cucumber. Serve.

3 comments:

Shanster said...

I don't like gin that much but this sounds super tasty!

Jenny Creevy said...

You can get a really good Pimm's cup at Napoleon House.

Foxxy said...

@Shanster... yeah I'm not a big gin drinker either but this was really tasty!

@Jenny.. thanks for checking out my blog. Someone else mentioned Napoleon House today. I will definitely have to check it out.