Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blah Tuesday

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you! I watched Reservoir Dogs on Friday and I've been singing that song since then. I tried replacing it with my Whitney Houston Greatest Hits CD.. no luck. Usually Whitney will wipe out everyone else. Not this time. I need a new scrub song. I did replace it with Michael Jackson's PYT for about 2 hours on Sunday, but its back with a vengeance. So today I'm one of those people that hums a song and lets it spread like wildfire. I have already infected 3 additional people. It's worse than the Swine Flu I tell you! In fact after reading this, you'll probably hum it for a while. No need to thank me. It's my gift to you.
Saturday I went Outlet shopping and spent way too much money. Hopefully I won't need any new clothes for the next year. I guess I didn't spend any more than I would normally spend in a year of shopping the difference is that I spent it all in 1 day! I did find three beautiful dresses and now I must figure out which one I'll wear to Sarah's wedding on Saturday. One is a really pretty magenta colored sheath dress with a rounded collar. The second is a flirty spaghetti strap dress with a blue and white geometric design. The final dress is a black and white dress with an empire waist and floral design at the bottom. I've shown pictures to three different people and received three different opinions. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna wear the boob-tastic black and white dress with an empire waist. Gotta show the girls off while they still sit where I want them. I'm already 31 it won't be too long before they start moving south for warmer weather right? Anyway, I'll upload pictures of the three dresses either tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shanster said...

Can't wait to see! Yeah - you gotta flaunt them babies while you got 'em!

I am notorious for sponging songs on my husband... so yeah, thanks. :)