Monday, June 8, 2009

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Wedding fever! I went to the wedding this weekend and it was great.
Edwin and Sarah looked so happy and in love. I wore the boobtastic
dress and it was well received. There was great music and an open bar.
I danced the night away. I think the dress worked a little too well
because at the end of the night a friend of mine who has a girlfriend
told my cleavage that he's had the hots for me since we met. Ahh
alcohol you elixir of truth, better known as horny sauce! I think I
played it well by smiling, nodding, then asking when my good friend
( his gf) was getting back in town. He took the hint. I did sneak into
the bathroom to snap a quick pick of the dress. Whatcha think?

2 comments:

Shanster said...

Gorgeous!! I hate it when "taken" guys make passes.... It's just disappointing when their *ahem* takes over isn't it?

Foxxy said...

Thanks. Yeah he approached me the next day to apologize and as soon as I accepted he mentioned again how he always thought I was hot. Don't know if the apology was heartfelt or not.