Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hump Day Report



I went on a date last night. Yes, yours truly cleaned up a little and went 'a courtin'. The guy was really nice. I hate to say it, because its almost cliche but he was too nice. I like a little spice. You know? He is kind of a beta guy and I like alpha men. Nothing wrong with a beta, but I like 'em a little tougher. We went on a very casual outing. We got dinner at a sushi bar then hit up the theatre. We saw The Hangover which I highly recommend. It was freakin' hilarious. My stomach hurt from laughing when the movie was over. I will definitely add this to my movie collection when it comes to dvd. Also for any single ladies, this is where the boys are. We went to a relatively early show and I kid you not. There were about 10-13 women and probably 100 men in the theatre. I don't know about you, but those are very good odds. Now some of the men were in the definitely NO pile, but a good amount were viable options. The movie is definitely manly humor, but that's right up my ally.
Earlier in the day I had positive results to a set of experiments so I was on cloud 9. I felt like Hannibal from The A Team. "I love it when a plan comes together!" So my hump day report is that this week doesn't suck.

1 comment:

Shanster said...

I'm glad your week isn't sucking! Hmmm - well. Maybe he's an alpha lurking behind a beta til he knows you better? Or maybe not... sometimes too nice equals too boring!