Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I know I had a post about The Minister the other day, but today is Mother's Day. So you are just going to have to put up with another mommy post. So here is a short list of things my mother taught me either by words or deeds. For brevity I won't repeat what I put in my previous post.




  • Always tell my children (right now this is Mr. Bunny) the truth, even if it is a truth you don't want to believe.

  • How to pray and meditate to center myself when everything else is chaos

  • My opinion does count

  • I'm lovable even when I have a stank attitude

  • Don't listen to people that don't count

  • Mom and friend are not mutually exclusive

  • Family is important, but not at the expense of happiness

  • I have the right to be selfish occasionally



This is a really brief list. Hope it gets you all thinking about your own dear old mommy. Don't forget to call her today.

2 comments:

Shanster said...

GREAT post! Love the picture! Beautiful women!! I laughed at the stank attitude one... great, great teachings. What a good Mom you have!

Foxxy said...

Yeah, I think I'll keep her.