Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life's A Beach

I love coming to Jacksonville. Nothing noteworthy or funny has
happened. I went with my cousin to go see Obsessed. It was pretty
good. Although the much hyped fight scene only lasted about 2 minutes
at the end of the film. Last night we went to this really cool
festival called World Of Nations. There were booths set up for
different countries and you could buy food learn about each country.
They gave you a passport booklet when you first arrived then you could
get a stamp in your passport for each country you visited. I'm
enjoying this stolen vacation of mine. I left my laptop at home on
purpose because I didn't want to do anything school related. I typed
this whole post on my phone.

2 comments:

Shanster said...

NOW I am in awe of you. I can't text for crap! Nice beach... sigh. I'm jealous!

Foxxy said...

Texting is my go-to time suck. If I have free time I get antsy and start texting up a storm to random people until someone takes pity on me and gives me a call.